15 February 2009

My New Camera...

Although there are lots of things I need to learn about my new Nikon D80,
I really like the quality that it delivers thus far. Here are a few pics I have taken so far...


This is Kodee - our 6 yr old gelding

This is Bella - recently registered as Lady Blue Bella
(my hubby has a thing for ice cream and Blue Bell came to mind...LOL)

And this is our American Bulldog - Beaux
Well, these are just a few...I actually took loads of pics at the kids little dribblers games yesterday and I will go through them and see if I was able to capture some
clear action shots that I can upload to the blog...until next time...


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I think those are great!! I love the clear picture that they take. I am having issues with settings and such. Learing which ones do what. I will take a good picture and I will have the setting all messed up. Ugh......

Those are great!!!