29 April 2009

Kynadee's 1st Communion (yes, from April 2009)




I am such a bad blogger....so here are some pics back from April (when I started this post) of Kynadee's 1st Communion. Hopefully I can get a few more posts done soon and catch up to the current time....soccer season is here and games are starting tomorrow...rodeo is over for the season. Lots of things have happened since I last posted, hubby is back to work and I am still not back but will be before too long :( but thankful for having a job. Got some new horses, sold a couple of others...need to sell some more! LOL!! Until next time...and hopefully it will not be 5 months down the road...lol



1 comment:

Andrea said...

I can't believe it was that long ago. It seems like it was just yesterday that she had her first Communion. You got some good pictures of her!!